WHAT IS IT?
THE CaGBC GREEN HOMES SUMMIT IS A ONE-DAY, REGIONALLY-FOCUSED EDUCATION SESSION.
The 2018 Summit will focus on residential construction, covering both single-family homes (including townhomes and various attached styles) and multifamily projects up to the midrise level (up to 12 stories), and will include sessions on LEED® Canada for Homes, and many regional energy and green building standards.
EARLY BIRD (BEFORE JAN 15)
REGULAR (JAN 15 - FEB 12)
ASBS Attendee’s and EGP’s can email Robyn at email@example.com for an additional coupon code!
SEEKING APPLICATIONS OF INTEREST TO PRESENT; DEADLINE DECEMBER 20
Please submit your bio and 150 word expression of interest to present at the 2018 Annual Green Homes Summit aligned with one of the five themes below:
- Community & Government Leadership: trends in government policies for Zero Carbon, and local strategies to green communities
- Accessible and Affordable Housing: WELL Building Standards, Accessibility, Affordability and the Economics of LEED
- LEED & The Future of Residential Buildings: LEED Neighborhood Design, LEED for Homes, and the rise of Passive House, Net Zero, and Tiny Homes
- Greening Construction The Future of Design, Materials and Codes: New Building Codes and Standards, and Innovations in Materials and Regenerative Design
- Green Housing & Canadian Real Estate Markets: Directions builders are taking to Green our housing stock, and related impacts on real estate markets
These Summits are the first of their kind in Canada. Get recognized as a leader in the green home building and design field, and introduce participants to your products and services. The 2018 Summit will also be live-streamed across Canada with full branding with our Partners and Sponsors.
Red Deer, AB T4N 5H5